There should be a significant deduct for the chrome bundts alone.  Seat pads
have disappeared into dust.  Passenger side seat hinge trim is missing.  No
engine compartment pictures?  And what’s with the picture of the old top? Or is
that the new top and you have to install it?

I do love the color, but it would look so much better with stainless wheel
covers with matching paint.

-D