Todd Knutson, one of the Doobie Brothers, (DBT) a resident of Port Washington,
Wisconsin (my previous abode) and long time Mercedes guy.  Specialty is
Pontons, used to be a concours judge for the Milwaukee chapter of the MBCA.

Legacy from mbz.org and long time ago MBCA stuff.  Brother is Van Knutson (DBV)
resident of southeast Wisconsin.

An all around good guy and great friend.