We are detail minded, it’s the way we were raised.  The devil is in the
details.  And yes, I’ll do your home inspection but I prefer to use
professionals for that sort of thing to shift the exposure to someone else.
I’m surprised you’re not more dialed in, having cars judged at concours.  That
requires some serious detail work.

It’s Knutson, just so you know….

-D