I'd forgotten about that. I printed out the whole HVAC section. 140something
pages, good thing I did it at work...

  -Curt

  Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:37:27 -0500
From: Marshall Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] *sigh*
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Curt Raymond wrote:
> Uhh, 123 door panels pry off, 201 door panels slide up. Trust me on
this one...
>   Also 123 door panels are plastic so you can get away with some
rough handling, 201 panels are pressboard and quite fragile I'm finding.
>   I was not tickled with how annoying the interior door handle was to
figure out. I should probably get the CD for this car, the Haynes
manual was moderately helpful on the 240D the other day...

The entire 201 CD is available here:

http://mb.braingears.com/201_Chassis.htm

The site CAN be browser touchy and is sometimes slow, but I expect you
could download it (though I'm not quite sure how).

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D
2.5
turbo 237kmi

 Yahoo! Mail
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Mar 06 21:57:40 2006
From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:57:38 -0500
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Interest Level 1977 300D Parts Car

Tom,
  Is that a 123 chasis?  What kind of price?

Thanks, Mike