On 6-Sep-06, at 9:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

BTW the lock in question is one of those fancy quickset "max" locks that use 6 pins and have spool and barrel pins in them. Took a locksmith about 3 mins (tops) to get in (without using a key).

Ah, there are locks which are *very* hard to pick
http://www.abloy.com

The last time my wife managed to grab my house key, cause she couldn't find her's then lock me out 2 hours before a business airplane trip, I waited a bit and say fine, no problem there's a tool shed full of power tools. 5 minutes with the 1/2 drill. She arrived shortly before I left and left her to deal with the locksmith.

John
1983 300TDt  368k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990's 300TDt  175 Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 180k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)