So after working on the cruise amp I had it just tucked up under the dash out
of the way. Today I am trying to actually finish the install. It's held on to
the brake pedal support my a single bolt but it's so awkward trying to work up
under the dash of the 126 you have to be able to keep the bolt from pushing
back in the mounting hole while at the same time placing the cruise amp/bracket
back on the bolt then getting the nut back on. I have been at it a good while
and still have not gotten it back on. Bolt keeps trying to push back and it's
near impossible to hold it and put nut on at the same time. Maybe I should try
pulling the cluster and doing it from the top

Sent from  my iPhone