-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Zoltan Finks
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:16 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] weenies

You know, I've quite often wondered about that: The auto industry is
producing some pretty powerful stuff these days (where in the past,
didn't one really have to specifically purchase a performance car in
order to get one - i.e. a muscle car, etc.)? Today there are regular
sedans approaching 300 hp.

Each and every driver of such cars has the ability to push that pedal
as far as they choose. But as you touched upon, I doubt 90% of them
know the consequenses. Throw thousands of these folks together, and
it's a marvel we don't have even more "accidents".

Brian
83 240D