OK-

All medical is through my insurance

All mechanical/auto is through the at fault party insurance.

I have been spending the day trading email with the insco drone.  I am not able
to carry on business telephonically because the brain trauma has resulted in
increase aggressive response to perceived threats.  I end up yelling and
becoming unreasonable.  When I am able to calmly state my case and have the
requisite time to gather my wandering sheep thoughts, I can compose a fairly
coherent missive.

Pin head remains intransigent.

clay