I was fed up with the mendacious ways of the adjuster.  Catch -22 where they
were no longer going to pay for storage of the car at body shop, but not paying
the bill, so that I could remove the car from body shop.  Tech from body shop
admits the guy is being a putz and making it hard.

Adjuster tells me the title is already clouded and he submitted to the state as
salvage.  I remain legal owner, but he likes to lie in his attempts to force a
low settlement.  I decided to complain to the state insurance commission about
his pernicious prevarications.  I will be sending supplemental data to support
my complaint.

So, I got the run around last night when I tried to pick up the car.  Need it
towed to my home, but bill needs paid.  I whip out my CC and pay it.  Then will
submit that bill to insco to get reimbursed.  Then I emailed the adjuster boy
out in RI that he is off the case, as he is unethical and untrustworthy.  Also
that I am retrieving my car as soon as he pays the bill at the shop.  Made it
sound as if I was backing down.  I will keep this fish on the hook and poke him
every so often to keep the pot at a simmer.  I figure that insco will grow
tired within the next ten months and come around to a more equitable resolution.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers