Try a little shot of apple cider vinegar morning and night. Supposed to help
balance your stomach acid.
ACV is kinda magic, good for burns too.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   Seems like this group comprises all
the major ailments, which offers me
hope for an answer to the question I am about to pose.

Several years back I developed a gastrointestinal reflux issue (GERD) that
only manifests itself when I am asleep.  I typically awake thirsty  around
4 AM because my mouth dries out (mouth breather), and when I take a sip of
water that immediately detonates the GERD depth charger.  I get this queasy
feeling that keeps me from going back to sleep.

I've also tried a Tums at bed time, with very limited success, as well as
ginger pills and Nexium-and Prevacid type drugs.  The latter only makes
things worse.  Oddly, I never have any symptoms when awake during the day,
and the symptoms are almost exclusively triggered when I take that 4AM sip
of water.  Ideally, I wuld like to take a pill at bedtime to get me through
this nasty ritual.

Anyone else BTDT?

A jar of artisanal jalapeno pepper jelly to whoever solves this problem for
me.

Andrew
1983 300TD  whiet/blue 361k miles