It is not too hard if you cook your own food from raw fruit, veg, dairy and meat; and avoid soda, and are careful about store bought juices. Just read the labels. I don't know why, but HFCS can your guts inside out. I wonder if it is the Bt and other disease resistant traits, GMO or other miracles of modern corn, soy, canola and other grain production.
Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 14, 2017 at 7:48 PM
Just watched this. It’s lengthy, but well done.

Now trying to figure out how to get as much high fructose corn syrup out of my diet as possible without going full on paleo.

-D