I am all too aware of this, having known about the Dead Sam’s Michelins from
some years ago.  For the money I’ll roll the dice, and it’s not like there
aren’t Costcos darned near everywhere you go these days.

I am going to be asking them about this when I pick it up just for a current
take on the situation.  I’ll report back what I hear.

-D