I saw the one in Honolulu once I think. Other than that the closest thing I see is dead sam or the trainloads of cosco containers going through town loaded with tons of cheep chinee junk.

None in the places I travel.
Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 18, 2017 at 12:58 PM
I am all too aware of this, having known about the Dead Sam’s Michelins from some years ago. For the money I’ll roll the dice, and it’s not like there aren’t Costcos darned near everywhere you go these days.

I am going to be asking them about this when I pick it up just for a current take on the situation. I’ll report back what I hear.

-D