HAAAAA. That's choice! Thanks for adding a laugh to my night. Sometimes I
don't thing that listers remember things so well.

Yup he is the guy who was fostering my poor 240 when the engine went. I
don't know what acutally happened, but i am now of the thinking that the
seller simply sold us a crap engine. Yes big bro put 700 miles on the thing
without permission, but he is no dummy about cars. (he is actually a diesel
mechanic, just does not have very good time management skills).

His first love is old Mopar muscle cars, and that's what the car in quesiton
is.

Hey Rick, aren't you in Ames? I didn't realize that. Sometime LT Don, you,
me and whoever else in in IA should have a powow.

Brian
83 240D