From: Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Nov 26, 2017 7:41 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 2004 E320 Speedometer Issue

Where to send it depends on where you are, and your preferences.  Palo
Alto Speedometer has been an MBCA advertiser for over 40 years.
Probably not the cheapest.  MacDan likes performa, as they are in his
neck of the woods.  There are other companies who advertise in the Star
too.  I can look them up if you want or I think you can get advertiser
info from the MBCA.org website.

Or there is Car-part.com for a used one to use; or to use while yours is
repaired; or to send in and get it reset to match the mileage on the one
going bad, then install.