Hi All,

  I am having an issue with the speedometer on my 2004 E320 w/88K.  The car has
been mostly stored in a garage but has been kept outdoors for the past 3 months
while my house undergoes some renovation work.  I decided to use it the past
week and noticed the speedometer is getting pinkish random lines that are
progressively getting longer.

  I researched the internet and apparently there have been issues with the W211
instrument cluster.  I will try to attach a picture to show the problem.  Any
help would be appreciated including any companies that might repair the
cluster.  I have a feeling the issue will get progressively worse until it is
no longer readable.

Thanks

Bob K