All the big lights and bright screen people will soon be ensconced in automated
rolling coffins, where they will no longer need to see or drive themselves.
Then the lighting will become moot, as all the cars will be linked in a hive
mind.  It will be us old farts who will remain in need of lighting to see these
cocoons on casters

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers