What the others said.
The control arms attach to the subframe, right?
And the subframe attaches to the body?

If the subframe to body mount is rusted away, she's dead.
If the body is rusted where the top of the shock attaches, that's repairable
but indicative of the car's impending demise.
If the subframe is rusted where the control arm attaches, it's an expensive fix
to replace the subframe.

Otherwise, all I see is a very new shock, and surface rust on the spring seat.
I'm not sure what's up with that oval hole in the picture, it looks too
precisely shaped to be a rust through, is it a dirty but intentional factory
hole?