From: tyee165 via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:08 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Reply To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: tyee165
Subject: Re: [MBZ] RIP My 91 300D Now Possible '06 E350

If you plan to continue driving it, I suggest you go back to the shop and talk
to the folks who said it was bad. Get them to put it on the hoist and take some
good photos of the rusty area that they think condemns it. Do not rely on our
comments on this list based on a couple of photos that probably do  not show
the spot that is of concern
‎