Listers....I have NOT gotten the flu shot . Same as my sister .  we have not
gotten sick either ..  The key is Vitamin  D...I take 5,000 to 7,000 units a
day with two/three Vitamin K2 also . The K2[Walmart]  keeps the calcium/D from
assimilating in the arteries...Even when I was in the hospital for my stroke
,they tried to make me take the flu shot- refused !   I know 2 people that got
the flu shots last year and were deathly sick for 7 days......Look up Dr
Mercola's site and delve into Vitamin D /flu shots....BTW   If you keep your
Vit D level above 30  you really can't get cancer....Doctors have no clue about
Vit D ...During the warm months I get my sunlight for the "D".....here in PA I
take the D supplement from Nov til March/April .  It's hard to get a doctor to
do a Vit D level test since they are brainwashed by your friendly Pharma .
The test is 25-HydroxyvitaminD or 25[OH]D .    My D level was 98- high because
I spend time outdoors at the shorehouse in Ocean City,NJ  from April til
Oct......FYI   if you spend 20 minutes with skin exposed to sunlight ...you
receive 10,000 units of D ...it's that simple..... at 67 7/8 yrs old,I must be
doing something right since I'm playing full court serious basketball with guys
30,40,50 & 60 yrs old !! [2 @ 73]

Have a happy & HEALTHY New Year everybody
Bob [ who just "Flex-Sealed" my 240D]     That story coming soon !!