On December 28, 2017 10:47:13 PM EST, Craig via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:00:16 -0500 Meade Dillon via Mercedes
><mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
>> In one case, a doc declined to even take the time to look up a
>medicine
>> that SWMBO knew of from living in Italy, so she borrowed the drug
>> reference book from the nurses station, looked it up herself, and
>then
>> went back to the Doc and showed him what she wanted.  He relented but
>> was mighty upset that his patient knew more than he and stood up to
>> him, needless to say we switched docs after that episode.
>
>Good thing to do! Did you tell others?

Yes, about both.  Ever since then my wife has kept one or two pharmacists in
her circle so she can learn of other medicines that might be less expensive or
more appropriate, but more importantly which drugs to stay away from.

--

Max Dillon
Charleston SC