Actually I need one for the groomer anyway. I was going to get the 130 piece
set but it looks like crap. I'll probably go with the 301 piece which is what I
think the other operators carry. I've been going out without a tool set which
is a little like going out without pants...
-Curt

    On Thursday, January 11, 2018, 2:44:30 PM EST, Meade Dillon via Mercedes