I had a minor role in the Apollo 12-17 missions, working at the MSC (now
Johnson) near Houston.  We typically wore a white short-sleeve shirt with
narrow tie, dark slacks, and BCDs, for us four-eye types.  BCDs (birth-control
devices) were those ugly black plastic government-issue glasses.

Now, when I see the full moon I reflect on that time when Americans had the
stones to go to the moon.