DID YOU CHAIN SMOKE LUCKIES?

--FT

On 2/7/18 10:40 PM, Scott Ritchey via Mercedes wrote:
I had a minor role in the Apollo 12-17 missions, working at the MSC (now
Johnson) near Houston.  We typically wore a white short-sleeve shirt with
narrow tie, dark slacks, and BCDs, for us four-eye types.  BCDs (birth-control
devices) were those ugly black plastic government-issue glasses.

Now, when I see the full moon I reflect on that time when Americans had the
stones to go to the moon.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of clay
monroe via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2018 5:53 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: clay monroe <redgh...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT this is amazingly awesome

It was nice to see Team USA heading back to space after former POTUS
removed the team from play.  Best not be dependent upon foreign rivals who
do not share our interests.  The young men and women working for Space X
looked a bit slovenly compared to standard Canaveral sorts.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
1995 E300D - Gave her life to save me against a Dame in a SUV POS 1987 SDL -
Beware Nigerian Scammers

On Feb 7, 2018, at 7:38 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes