Well, we had an IBM 360 for heavy-duty number crunching:  batch jobs in Fortran
on punch cards with line-printer output.  None of us could afford the new HP35
electronic calculator but we did have a Friden mechanical calculator in the
office for routine stuff.  It was capable of division and we found that
dividing all 6s by all 7s produced a tune we called the Friden March.