4020 JD or 4430 or 4440 JD
As much as I like IH, they have more weight on the front axle and are great for heavy 3pt hitch work, but with more weight to the rear, the JD is better for loader work.

Why these 3 models? the 4020 is the 300D (617) of the tractor world. The others are the most common updates of the 4020 Common = new and used parts readily available, used tractors readily available, and lotsa people who know how to work on them, tractor forums and more. Searching for wone of thes is like searching for a shovy malibu thousands to choose from.
Find one from a retiring farmer who has taken good care of it.

Oh, and DON'T buy one from a stealer.

Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
February 18, 2018 at 3:00 PM
I have been thinking about selling my 2 year old John Deere 3032e that I do not use very often and buying a cheaper older tractor. Anybody got any suggestions on what to look for? I would prefer something with a front end loader that would be able to possibly lift the front or back of a 124 for example.