The problem with an old one is you'll have to end up working on it each time
you use it.
Maybe it'd make more sense to sell yours and rent one when you need it? I can
rent a small tracked excavator for $360/day delivered. We'd talked about buying
a tractor with a backhoe but the backhoe is like $9,000 by itself...
-Curt

    On Sunday, February 18, 2018, 10:18:15 PM EST, Kaleb C. Striplin via