I like Curt's idea, probably far less $ over time, but you will have lost
the ability to use the equipment immediately and will have to wait or
schedule the work.

Maybe the compromise would be getting a purpose-built thing to do the most
common tasks (probably move / tow vehicles around the ranch) and then rent
the equipment to do the other things that can be scheduled (bush-hog,
trench digging, grading, etc).

Sounds to me like a Unimog that you can use to tow / pull / push would be
the ticket?  Find a rusty beat up example with no attachments but sound
engine / trans / brakes?

Max
Charleston SC