I think I paid about 20k for it 3 years ago at 0% interest. That was for the
whole package. I see them on Craigslist at around 13-15k. As a test I put it on
yesterday at 14.5 to see what would happen and immediately had a guy wanting to
buy it today for 13k cash. I had another guy wanting to send a deposit on it
and come down from St. Louis. I then realized the other ads were the tractor
only, not the brush hog and box blade. I pulled the ad and may post it again in
a few days at a higher price. In the end I will probably keep it but it is a
lot of money tied up in something I might use a handful of times a year.

Sent from my iPhone