Heh, I LIKE it.
For the next one I intend to "convert" to kerosene which is a thing lots of
guys do to whitegas lanterns because kero is generally cheaper than whitegas.
Thing is we'll need a filler port, so drill a hole in the plastic body so we
can add kerosene. Then kerosene requires preheat so I'll have to drill a hole
in the top part to add alcohol to preheat. Of course theres no lighting port
but since the "globe" is plastic I can just burn through that with the torch...
Should be fun times, I'll be sure to have my safety squints engaged...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 1:35:36 PM EDT, Meade Dillon via Mercedes