St Paul Mercantile is a good choice, nice folks.
A good GPA shouldn't need to be pumped more than once every 5 or so hours...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 1:47 PM, Karl Wittnebel<atypical...@gmail.com> wrote:
  Oh ok tig tungstens have a bunch of those weird metals. But I dont want to
pump all the time and these are intermittent indoor use. So I will go with
wicks.
I would like some brass wick kosmos lamps with Sans Rival chimneys. Anyone know
a good source?