What sort of lantern do you all recommend for residential use? We had a
power failure here last night and the 6yo had no idea anything without
batteries could be used for illumination. I am thinking of the wick type or
railroad stuff with reflectors because they are beautiful, but perhaps
should go white gas mantle - we had a nice old coleman we used to use in
riyadh for nightly power failures. But dont those use beryllium or some
sort of toxic crap on the mantles? Lehmans seem to have the wick type in
various flavors.