> On May 15, 2018 at 5:01 PM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> On Tue, 15 May 2018 14:09:36 -0400 Dan Penoff via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> > Indiana has had an open carry law for years ...
>
> As has New Mexico.
> Craig

Michigan never had restrictions on open carry until the idea of 'gun free
zones' came along in recent decades.

I forget when concealed carry became heavily restricted, it had been that way
my entire life until 2001 when it became Shall Issue in theory at least. But we
still had the county gun boards, and some counties made it as difficult as
possible until the gun boards were abolished a couple of years ago.
Mitch.