Squirrely behavior is bad thrust and torque links -- the torque links cause much more trouble than the thrust links in my experience. If you have thumping noises under the rear seat or any hint of torque steer on acceleration, the torque links are gone.

Replace all that have not been done, and you should probably do what I will be doing this summer -- replace the subframe mounts as well. Camber arms don't wear much, but the bushings at the wheel carrier and spring link inner end do, allowing sideways wheel movement and hence bump steer, and the tie rods go out as well.

Any signs of cracked rubber on the subframe mounts means replace all four. The new style is gell filled for the fronts, I believe, should ride better too.

Peter