Our turbo MB's have internal engine mods such as oilers under the
pistons, etc to handle the extra pressure and heat. Would think this
principle would apply to other engines as well.

Miata Monster (V8), now we're talking! That's one goal I have left in
my auto dream wish bag.  know I will never be able to afford a Cobra!