Was '82 300CD excessive oil usage-update......
I concur about the length of threads.....endless.

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:33:06 -0600, John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

         I also realized that we can really keep a thread alive even
ridiculous ones and worse, political crap. I move to generate another
list just for political arguments and off topic stuff. Something not
quite as harsh as banned so those that don't want to read profanity
and view possibly offending links can have a place  to go besides
church.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am

--