Haven't re-checked compression yet. I'm going to drive the car in 3rd this week (2nd under 35mph) keeping the rpms above 3500-4000 (got some interstate driving to do) and rid it of the carbon. Maybe Thursday evening I can re-check the compression. I'll also try to check the rear of the turbo then too. Meanwhile, I have a bowling tournament today and tomorrow that'll keep me busy. 2nd largest in the nation, only nationals is bigger.

Luther