Ran it hard on the interstate to and from the tourney. 7 or 8 full throttle starts, 5 up hill. Never let it get out of 3rd gear, keeping the rpms around 4000-4500 and higher. Last fullthrottle start was up the steepest hill within 10 miles of me, reached 80mph/5000rmp1 before the top. In several of the starts, I saw black smoke right before the shift points, hadn't seen that before, only whitish smoke. This is a good sign. At idle, the white smoke is non existant, and barely visible at 3000+ rpm. Not perfect, but progress is being made.