I'm a big fan of load testing batteries.
Over the years I've had several NEW batteries fail to pass load test after
only a short time. In each instance, I spent many dollars and much time
trying to sort out my "electrical problem", only
to discover the "new battery" was my electrical problem...

Quick to do... gives good foundation to start sorting other issues.
YMMV.
Grant...