I had the same problem several years ago. It was intermittent (gotta love
those), so it was hard to find. I checked voltage at the breakers, and found
odd voltage (116 vs. 119) on all the breakers on one particular leg. I checked
the incoming feed, same thing. Called the power company, and by the time they
got there, the problem had abated. They looked at me like I was an idiot, and
went on their way. Several months later it finally died, and was still dead
when the utility guys came out. They had a VERY large resistor to load test the
lines, and sure enough, one of the incoming legs was bad. It ended up being a
poorly sealed splice at the transformer, which allowed water in the aluminum
conductor. The water pooled in the wire at the base of the pole where it turned
towards the house (underground service) and corroded the wire in two.

I suspect you have a similar issue. Check the voltage with a good meter and
look for a variance in voltage (perhaps one volt or less).  If you can't
isolate it to one breaker, have the utility do a load test.

Rick