Reasons why I didn't call the utility yesterday:
1. They might blow me off. I guess that's not really a reason, at worst I
wasted a phone call.
2. They might come out, say no problems found, hand me a bill for the service
call, and leave.
3. They might find the problem is in my wiring, red-tag it and disconnect me at
the transformer, hand me a bill for the diagnosis, and leave it that way until
I present them with the  permit and work order from having it fixed by an
electrician. NOT what I'd want to happen on a Friday.

Anyway, from the things I've figured out it isn't, if it's mine it's probably
not where I can access it without pulling the meter off, and if it's theirs
it's probably on top of a pole.
Still haven't seen a single flicker today.
I'm tempted to have them turn the power off at the transformer Monday, buy some
3/0 copper, and replace my 100A aluminum utility drop with 200A copper. I'd be
rid of the potentially hazardous aluminum, and have the option of upgrading to
a bigger load center in the future.
I'd be my luck that I'd have a 100A or 125 meter box though. I don't think
there's an amp rating marked on the outside of it.
Mitch.