> On September 29, 2018 at 9:23 AM MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> wrote:
>

> Possibly. Or the sudden load caused a little
> bridging spark weld that may give way with a
> larger load or the larger load could produce
> an even better bridge that will last a bit
> but cause heat wherever that weak connection
> is when subjected to higher amps?

I was just thinking that this morning.
The flicker might have been an arc fault, and it might have partly arc welded
itself when I turned the heat pump on.
I didn't mess with the water heater like I thought of, but it has to have
turned on at least once since last morning.

And now, there's absolutely no flicker, as if the water heater welded the
problem back together.