That’s great!  You had a major advantage if you dropped the differential.  With
the diff in the car the job is really unpleasant.

I started on the mounts in the eldest’s E300D a few months ago and gave up,
leaving the old ones intact.  They really weren’t bad, but we were trying to
replace some of the rubber in the drive train to tighten up the car.

I have access to the MB tool, I just need to get it from the guy I know that
has it.

-D