We get bats like that fairly often, both at home and at camp...
-Curt

    On Thursday, November 8, 2018, 12:53:53 PM EST, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> On November 8, 2018 at 12:44 PM "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> So it sounds like everyone does not think the cause is a full or backed up
> tank?

Tanks are always full.
They back up when they need pumping and you don't do it.

But yeah, one wonders if you've got a dead squirrel or pigeon stuck in a stack.
One time I found a pair of dehydrated mallards in my parents' wood boiler. That
was a sad way to die, went down the chimney and nobody ever heard them to let
them out.

Mitch.