Ok so I finally get the new vacuum booster line and brake light switch (fyi
daytona MB is crushing on prices for OE) anyway and the r129 dual diaphragm
booster and 500e fronts and sl600 rear calipers on the knuckles right side
up and re bled with the pressure thingy today. Good news is it stops with
very little pedal effort now. Almost too little, but I will get used to it.

Anyway I drive down the steep driveway, and there is all kinds of water
running out of drains from the storm this week, because the car hasnt
moved. Anyway, park it across the street to check the mail, which isnt
there, get back in and no crank. Fiddle with the selector lever, no dice. I
guess the next step is to jump the starter at the terminal block and see if
it has any life. Then the neutral safety switch. Is there anything I am
missing? I wiggled all the fuses. The lights all come on the panel and dim
slightly when I turn it to start position, so I think the switch is ok, and
obviously it has juice from the batry. I was under there messing around, so
could have knocked something loose, but it started fine a few times in the
driveway before it didnt.

Thoughts?

Thanks