Only good until its time to sell. ;)
I took the dog for a walk and had a good think on this and had a couple
thoughts.
- I don't understand why antique dishes are "better" than modern, in fact
considering Max's reference to the dishwasher I can see ways they aren't as
good. When I first started out we bought some fake fiestaware at Wal-Mart. 19
years later its still fine, we don't use it much as the plates are really big.
I'm not saying this in the "I know best" sense, I mean I don't know, there
might be a reason, I just don't know it.
- Everybody has something they're into, I like antique guns. I don't like the
modern black plastic stuff. I understand that some people are into it but its
just not my thing.
- I don't understand looking down my nose at people who aren't into my thing.
That seems to be a popular attitude though...
-Curt

    On Monday, December 10, 2018, 3:31:35 PM EST, Andrew Strasfogel