Ah, but Roger, those crafty folk will be able to keep our antiquities in fine
fettle should they require repair.  Heaven forbid we should lose the craftsmen
who can whip up a whole auto interior and soft top should we require that.  I
know on my SL, it being green, that I am at the mercy of such a crafts person
to supply my seats, carpet, and any other green things, since the factories do
not make things of that hue.  Seems that a person can only depend on finding
Black or maybe some red or blue upholstery and such from World Upholstery and
the other online providers.

Speaking of craft, who do we depend upon to fabricate wood trim made of actual
wood, not plastinated contact paper, as is found on the cars of the 21st
century?  It was fascinating to see how they were able to match wood to that in
a 60 year old Rolls, or an Adenauer.  Some kiddo on a computer can not do that.

If we appreciate the antique, we need the craft person to keep it alive.

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net