Coal Scuttle.  I appreciate that.  My mother has one as decor, that used to be
functional as heat for her home oh, so many years ago.  She changed her
fireplace to gas, but still has the scuttle.  I should ask that it come my way
when she is done with it.  Being an old fart, I did not abuse my home and put a
gas fired gazing box in place of the real wood burner fireplace.  When power is
out, I can at least heat the living room and do minor cooking

clay monroe
redgh...@comcast.net