The Latvians have the magnettis on their website, so we'll see what
happens. So far everything has shown up (sooner or later) from them.

Ok now for the interesting part. I thought I had two h4 bulbs out. High
beam on one side, low beam on the other. But nope - only one bulb was out.
Something else has failed on the right, but only on the high beam!

I put 12v to both posts on the new bulb and both elements are fine, but the
high beam on the right side will not come on. I find this odd, but I havent
googled it yet.

New lenses look the business! The housings are really tired though. They
have little manometers and various other doodads inside but the tabs are
failing. I see you can order reflectors separately, but if the tabs are
gone there is little point.

Maybe I should put the new stalk in the car, but I dont see how that could
give you one bright but not the other...