> > Curly wrote:
> >
> > I've not found a practical way to build a new >harness with
> > bigger wire.

> Rick wrote:
>
> You could probably do the Daniel Stern relay thing to upgrade
> the headlight and fog light wiring. A resistor will have to be
> put in the circuit for the lamp out light to work correctly
> though. I am not sure how many ohms.

Logic says it would have to be kinda close to the resistance of
the headlight.  Though maybe the circuit is engineered so long as
it doesn't appear open it will trigger.

If R=E^2/P, then for 14 volts and 60 W the resistance is 3.2
ohms.  But still 60 W.  So I would hope that something much less
than 60 W would work.

I would experiment.  Maybe start with a 196 ohm 1 W and see if the
nannies are happy with that.